Friday, September 24, 2010

The Past 2 weeks!

Ashlin my big 3 year old doing tap and ballet this year.

Ashlin at her first dance class where I think she talked more than she danced. She kept telling everyone that she was a pretty dancer and that her name was Ashlin.


Ashlin my little poser on her first day of preschool. She loves going and has no problem being gone from mommy for a couple hours.


Ashlin with her new Tinkerbell backpack that she is so proud of.


Potty training for Addi in full force and she is doing great. I am so proud of her and she isn't even 2 yet.


Ashlin and Addison holding their new baby cousin Bryson at the hospital. They are so excited to have two babies to love and hold.


Auntie Mandi - the proud aunt of 2 little nephews


Cute cousins and a proud mommy and aunt at the same time.


Bryson and Easton
My sister Allison had her baby boy 2 weeks after I had Easton and I am sure they will be best buds. Easton will catch up to him in weight eventually :)


Isn't he such a sweet little boy?


Grammy took this picture and she took it right at the perfect time. She is my #1 photographer!

6 comments:

  1. What great pics!! You have such a beautiful family! You r so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new addition! He is so precious. Gorgeous family! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jileen, I'm so happy for you!! You look like you have your hands full and I know you wouldn't want it any other way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics look amazing! You Maki girls make adorable kids. It was great seeing you! Start makin plans to come up to Wyoming....hoping to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cute pics! I am definitely a lucky and proud Auntie. Keep up the updating so I can watch Easton change. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete